DISCLAIMER – EACH CASE IS UNIQUE AND CASE RESULTS DEPEND ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL SITUATION. CASE RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE UNDERTAKEN BY THE LAWYER. The testimonials on this website reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of our clients. However, the experiences are personal to those particular clients, and may not necessarily be representative of all clients. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all clients will have the same experience. Your outcome may vary.
Attorney Steven Thomas recently secured the following successful case results for our clients:
- Norfolk Reckless Driving 95/55 in mid-March, reduced to speeding.
- Norfolk Reckless Driving 70/35 in mid-March, reduced to defective equipment (0 point violation)
- Norfolk Reckless Driving 109/55 in late-March, jail sentence avoided.
- Williamsburg Reckless Driving 106/65 in early-April, reduced to Improper Driving infraction
- Suffolk Reckless Driving 63/35 in mid-April, DISMISSED.
- Virginia Beach Reckless Driving General (suspected 130+ mph), DISMISSED.
- Newport News Reckless Driving 90/60 in early-May, reduced to speeding.
- Virginia Beach Reckless Driving 85/55 in mid-May, reduced to speeding.
- Two (2) Norfolk Failure-to-Yield tickets in mid-May, both resulting in Accidents, DISMISSED.
One of Steven’s clients sent the following feedback:
“This team helped me out exponentially well. From day one they were kind and supportive. I must admit I was terrified since this was my first time ever getting trouble with my driving record, but I was calmer once they gave me pointers and advice on how to improve my situation and minimize damage. Overall I was happy with their defense how they touched base with me to verify my progress on the advice they gave me. Please use this team if you have any doubts!”-Recent Client
At Driving Defense Law, we are ready and prepared to defend your rights and zealously advocate on your behalf.
Do not pre-pay your traffic ticket! Pre-paying your ticket or representing yourself in court can have long term consequences. You may encounter costly fines, increased insurance rates, and sometimes even jail time. Know your options!
Our experienced attorneys know how to navigate the local courts in Virginia, especially the Hampton Roads area including Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Isle of Wight, Southampton, Hampton, Newport News, Accomack and Northampton. Our traffic attorneys will evaluate your options and create a gameplan to dismiss or minimize your offense. Call now for a FREE case evaluation!