DISCLAIMER – EACH CASE IS UNIQUE AND CASE RESULTS DEPEND ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL SITUATION. CASE RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE UNDERTAKEN BY THE LAWYER. The testimonials on this website reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of our clients. However, the experiences are personal to those particular clients, and may not necessarily be representative of all clients. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all clients will have the same experience. Your outcome may vary.
Attorney Steven Thomas recently secured the following successful case results for our clients:
- Virginia Beach Speeding 80/55 in mid-December: reduced to 9mph over.
- Chesapeake Reckless Driving (Endangering Life/Limb) in early January: DISMISSED.
- Suffolk Reckless Driving 66/46 in mid-January: DISMISSED.
- Virginia Beach Reckless Driving 77/55 in mid-January: reduced to simple speeding.
- Virginia Beach Reckless Driving 90/55 in late-January: reduced to Improper Driving infraction.
- Virginia Beach Reckless Driving 90/55 in early-February: deferred judgment (dismissal in 6 months).
- Portsmouth Speeding 40/25 in early-February: DISMISSED.
One of Steven’s clients sent the following feedback:
“Steven is hands down the BEST driving defense attorney out there! Thanks to him, I was able to get my reckless driving charge deferred. This was a way better outcome than I was expecting and I could not have done it without him. Steven not only makes sure your case gets the best outcome, but also is there every step of the way. I would not choose anyone else to be my attorney and I highly recommend him to anyone!”
At Driving Defense Law, we are ready and prepared to defend your rights and zealously advocate on your behalf.
Do not pre-pay your traffic ticket! Pre-paying your ticket or representing yourself in court can have long term consequences. You may encounter costly fines, increased insurance rates, and sometimes even jail time. Know your options!
Our experienced attorneys know how to navigate the local courts in Virginia, especially the Hampton Roads area including Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Isle of Wight, Southampton, Hampton, Newport News, Accomack and Northampton. Our traffic attorneys will evaluate your options and create a gameplan to dismiss or minimize your offense. Call now for a FREE case evaluation!