DISCLAIMER – EACH CASE IS UNIQUE AND CASE RESULTS DEPEND ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL SITUATION. CASE RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE UNDERTAKEN BY THE LAWYER.
Attorney Steven Thomas recently secured the following successful case results for our clients:
- Suffolk Reckless Driving 85/55 in mid-November, reduced to $100 fine
- Norfolk Reckless Driving 86/55 in mid-November, dismissed.
- Portsmouth Speeding 60/35 in late-November, reduced to $30 fine.
- Portsmouth Failure to Safely Change Lane in late-November, dismissed.
- Virginia Beach General Reckless Driving 3-car accident, reduced to $100 fine.
One of Steven’s clients sent the following feedback:
“Steven Thomas is now my traffic attorney on speed dial! He walked into our court and took care and dismissed my case in just under 45 minutes! Greatly appreciated & recommended”
At Driving Defense Law, we are ready and prepared to defend your rights and zealously advocate on your behalf.
Do not pre-pay your traffic ticket! Pre-paying your ticket or representing yourself in court can have long term consequences. You may encounter costly fines, increased insurance rates, and sometimes even jail time. Know your options!
Our experienced attorneys know how to navigate the local courts in Virginia, especially the Hampton Roads area including Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Isle of Wight, Southampton, Hampton, Newport News, Accomack and Northampton. Our traffic attorneys will evaluate your options and create a gameplan to dismiss or minimize your offense. Call now for a FREE case evaluation!